CTO -Technology Service Analyst
Deutsche BankCu normă întreagă Zi plină
CTO -Technology Service Analyst
Job ID: R0270716
Job Title: Engineer & Senior Engineer
Deutsche Bank Romania
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network.
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology centre in Central and Eastern Europe.
Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding and is now hosting over 1k employees. Designed as an agile working environment, custom made to encourage innovation, collaboration, and productivity in a modern high-tech atmosphere.
The goal of Developer Tooling is to provide enterprise development tools as services for teams across Deutsche Bank, enabling them to reach higher levels of maturity in their process. These services consist of all necessary to support teams from initial Program/Project investment governance decisions and subsequently management through development, testing, deployment as well as compliance with the Bank’s software processes. Tools such as Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, TeamCity, Artifactory, IBM uDeploy, MF ALM.
The Developer Tooling Engineer role comprises engineering expertise in design, deployment and maintenance of DT tools, SME of the application in terms of operational knowledge as well as requirements. Working with the product owner, level 2/3 teams, vendor contacts and the engineering team to handle daily operational tasks and long-term projects. Typical operational tasks may include designing and implementing automation for application deployments, application upgrades, application & data migrations. Also understanding and adherence with bank policy and standards related to security and production release controls and working with the rest of the SDLC team to ensure the full compliance.
You’ll be an engineer with 5+ years of experience and join a team of other enthusiastic individuals striving to innovate, design and build solutions that meet comprehensive requirements. You’ll be familiar with the SDLC and Agile practices and able to translate requirements into technical solutions whilst communicating effectively both in and outside your team. You’ll have development skills, familiar with IDE’s and development tool sets.
Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Windows, UNIX/Linux operating systems and networking/infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Web/Application servers (Tomcat/Nginx/Haproxy)
- Working knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift, Helm
- Database & Monitoring basics
- Programming / scripting for automation (Python/Shell)
- English written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of IBMs Urban Code Deploy Administration
- Working knowledge of database administration (Oracle, Postgres)
- Working knowledge of application monitoring (Prometheus/Grafana)
- Working knowledge of Cloud (GCP/Azure)
- JAVA based applications support, operations and troubleshooting
- DevOps tooling administration
- The Bucharest Excellence Centre is continuously expanding by building new teams and defining new projects and new opportunities
- The CTO division is actively driving the IT strategy of the Bank always transitioning to modern, currently cloud-based solutions, always introducing innovation in the way we work
- A culture of continuous learning, training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- 24 days’ holiday, loyalty days, plus bank holidays that take place during weekends
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts and Gym benefits
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- Public Transport Allowance
- Meal tickets
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.